We believe in a world where ‘social good’ strategies are incorporated into everyday business to positively impact the lives of those in the communities in which we live and work.
We help businesses just like yours with the tools and support you need to make a difference in your own communities.
Our business model has social good at its heart, however, we believe in doing more. We want to truly make a difference to as many grass roots not-for-profit organisations as we can.
Social Good started as an organisation solely supporting charities, community groups and social enterprises. We provided education through workshops, a membership community, online masterclasses and consultancy to help those organisations create a lasting legacy.
We know through our many years of experience that what these organisations need most is a clear funding strategy to stay afloat, be sustainable and get down to the business of helping those they are set up to serve.
We decided to incorporate our own ‘social good’ strategy by creating the ‘social good foundation’ a registered charity (coming soon) that offers not-for-profit organisations senior leaders and trustees the opportunity to apply for and to receive support in the form of educational ‘funding strategy’ workshops and facilitation of strategy days to give them a chance to succeed in tomorrow’s world.
You can find out more about the work of the foundation here.
Other ways in which we support causes
- We fundraise for causes close to our heart – this year we have a team of 10 attending Sleep in the Park, Dundee and we are already well on our way to raising £3000 to support homeless people living in Scotland.
- Mentoring and supporting women in business through the coca cola 5 by 20 programme
- Sourcing ‘social good’ suppliers where possible for events, meetings etc
- Hosting fundraising events to raise money for our foundation
- Volunteering in trustee roles with our chosen charities
Transparency is critical to us and it is at the heart of everything we do.
We believe that by being transparent and sharing the impact of our work it will help many others to do the same.
We are at the start of our ‘transparency’ journey and have committed to openly sharing our work, our impact, and any mistakes! We are only human after all.