Tim is Co-founder and runs Know You More on a day- to -day basis and is responsible for developing strategy and key partners relationships. Tim manages the social impact projects and spends a lot of time growing the business by creating collaborative partnerships. Know you More has helped over 200 young adults since 2016 and they work in partnership with businesses, universities and charities.
In this episode Tim and I discuss:
- Who is Know You More CIC and why social enterprise
- How Know You More supports young people through a community of online coaches
- The challenges that social enterprises face
- Why measuring social impact is so important
- The importance of transparency
- The Give to Get model
Find out more
- Know You More – Website
- Know You More – Linked in
- Know You More – Twitter
- Know You More – Facebook
- Know You More – Instagram
- Know You More – Mission
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, if you can kindly consider taking just a few seconds to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!